Bill Gates doesn't give away his wealth. He just transfers his money to his Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation which is evil and criminal organization. He can still continue to manipulate his wealth to harm the world.
In fact, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation only allocates 5% of its wealth to charity, the other 95% is allocated for investments.
Why Billionaire Philanthropy Won't Solve Anything