1. Libya has no electricity bill, electricity came free of charge to all citizens.
2. There were no interest rates on loans, the banks were state-owned, and the loan of citizens by law 0%.
3. Kadafi promised not to buy a house for his parents until everyone in Libya owned a home.
4. All newlywed couples in Libya received 60,000 dinars from the government & because of
that, they bought their own apartments & started their families.
5. Education & medical treatment in Libya are free. Before Gaddafi, there were only 25%
readers, 83% during his reign
6. If Libyans wanted to live on a farm, they received free household appliances, seeds, and
7. If they cannot receive treatment in Libya, the state would fund them $2300+ accommodation
& travel for treatment abroad.
8. If you buy a car, the government finances 50% of the price.
9. The price of gasoline became $ 0.14 per liter.
10. Libya had no external debt, and reserves were $150 billion (now frozen worldwide)
11. Since some Libyans can't find jobs after school, the government will pay the average salary
when they can't find a job.
12. Part of oil sales in Libya are directly linked to the bank accounts of all citizens.
13. The mother who gave birth to the child will receive $5000
14. 40 loaves of bread cost $0.15.
15. 25% of Libyans had all Ilisna diplomas.
16. Kadafi has implemented the world's biggest irrigation project known as the "BIG MAN
PROJECT" to ensure water availability in the desert.
If this is called “DICTATORSHIP” I wonder what democracy is?